This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to enable you to understand and organise social activities for individuals in a care setting.
It's perfect if you're just starting out in your field and are looking to increase your confidence or if you're an experienced care professional looking to build your skillset further!
The Level 2 Certificate for Wellbeing and Activity Provision modules include:
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Causes and Spread of Infection
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings
- Communication in care settings
- Handling Information in care settings
- Dementia Awareness
- Understanding the benefits of engaging activities in social care
- Understanding the delivery of activities in social care
- Prepare individuals for healthcare activities
- Promoting wellbeing of individuals and groups through wellbeing activities
- Understand the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities
If you have any questions about the course please email: [email protected]